The Technical Working Group comprising key stakeholders across government and Private sector are developing a baseline Sub-national Business Climate Survey across Nigeria’s States and Regions.
- To provide a status report on the attractiveness of states in terms of business climate reforms as a reference resource for SMEs and the general business community.
- To showcase regional attractiveness backed up by success stories of SMEs across the states.
- State Proxy: Most commercially viable city within the state
- Four Homegrown Indicators: to study and showcase the business climate reforms across Nigeria. These indicators include:
- Infrasture and Security
- Regulatory Environment
- Skills and Labour
- Transparency and Accessibility to Information.
- Data Sources and Instruments: Administered questionnaires, Secondary sourcing from NBS, NCCN, NIPC.